As a fellow private IVF provider, you may be interested to learn that there is a society of private ART clinics. It is called the International Association of Private Assisted Reproductive Clinics and Laboratories or A PART. A PART was founded in 1998 to provide a scientific, educational and social forum for physicians like you. Our annual World Congress attracts colleagues from all continents.
We hope you will join us to add your ideas and strengths to our organization. We look forward working together with you to advance the science in our field as well as to reduce practice overhead.
- Exchange your ideas with other private IVF clinics worldwide
- Profit from personal interaction with colleagues from all over the world
- Participate in small in-depth group discussions
- Gain support in developing mutual research and practice protocols
- Relate with the industry for research support and multi-center studies
- Coordinate and participate in non-university clinical studies
- Receive awards for outstanding scientific contributions and excellence in clinical practice
- Participate in the A PART fellowship program
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com